2021 Little Wings "Otto" Pinot Noir
The inaugural vintage of Little Wings Pinot Noir! "Otto" is produced using fruit sourced from the Flint Vineyard, an organically farmed vineyard featuring 25-year-old vines, thriving in granite and limestone found at the base of Mt. Harlan in San Benito’s Cienega Valley AVA, southeast of Monterey Bay.
The 2021 was produced by naturally fermenting 30% of the picked bunches whole cluster, with the remaining 70% being carefully de-stemmed. The beautifully ripened fruit was left to age for 10 months on the lees in neutral oak barrels before being bottled on August 28th.
2021 Little Pink Moonbeams Rosé
Our crowd favorite California Central Coast, Provincial-style rosé, is back and continues to overdeliver. The 2021 vintage saw Cinsault overtake Grenache as the secondary variety, giving this wine more brightness and fruit with beautifully balanced acidity. This bright, refreshing, food-loving Central Coast rosé is a perfect summer sipper with hints of strawberry, orange peel and a subtle spice. A beautiful, easy-to-drink wine that drinks as well by the pool as it does with an order of fish tacos.
2019 Little Wings Syrah, Rodnick Farm, Chalone AVA
In its fifth vintage, our cool-climate, traditionally-styled Syrah has really taken on a personality of its own. Picked in early-September, half of the fruit was fermented whole cluster before spending 19 months in neutral French Oak barrels. Being joined by 8% Grenache and 5% Mourvèdre in the final blend truly rounds out this balanced, terroir-driven, bright Syrah. Shy at first, the wine blossoms with air and explodes with violets, plums, cracked pepper, raspberries, and salinity from the Monterey-Bay breeze. On the palate the wine is fresh, delicate, but present – there’s notable weight with great acidity. Drinking beautifully with some time in the glass, this wine will evolve beautifully for decades to come. For the first time, magnums will be offered for sale. Total production is 72 cases, including 60 magnum bottles.
2020 Little Pink Moonbeams Rosé (Sold Out)
2019 Little Pink Moonbeams Rosé (Sold Out)
2019 Little Wings Stardust Chardonnay, Monterey, Central Coast (Sold Out)
2018 Little Wings Syrah, Rodnick Farm, Chalone AVA (SOLD OUT)
2018 Little Pink Moonbeams Rosé (Sold Out)
2017 Little Wings Syrah, Rodnick Farm, Chalone AVA (Sold Out)
2016 Little Wings Syrah, Antle Vineyard, Chalone AVA (Sold Out)
2015 Little Wings Syrah, Antle Vineyard, Chalone AVA (Sold Out)