Little Wings

2021 Little Wings Pinot Noir "Otto"


*Cue the royal trumpets*

Ladies and gentlemen, we're thrilled to announce the newest member of the Little Wings family - "Otto" Single Vineyard Pinot Noir!

*Cue loud applause and raucous fanfare*

Over the past two years our wine production focus has shifted to sharing accessible and easy-to-drink wines that you'll want to reach for on any occasion, and enjoy simply for the joy a perfectly-produced bottle of wine provides. "Otto" is our next evolution in this idea, and we could not be happier with the result. 

Fruit for "Otto" is sourced from the Flint Vineyard, an organically farmed vineyard featuring 25-year-old vines, thriving in granite and limestone found at the base of Mt. Harlan in San Benito’s Cienega Valley AVA, southeast of Monterey Bay.

The wine was produced by naturally fermenting 30% of the picked bunches whole cluster, with the remaining 70% being carefully de-stemmed. The beautifully ripened fruit was left to age for 10 months on the lees in neutral oak barrels before being bottled on August 28th. 

Want a fancy tasting note? We gotcha: Translucently fresh light bright ruby color opens to aromas of raspberries, bright cherry, muddled cranberries, and subtle notes of leather. This light-bodied Pinot Noir brings great acid to the palate with deep layers of barely-ripened dark berries, fresh cranberry, thyme, and a touch of cracked pepper making way for a beautiful long finish that compliments any dish, or drinks beautifully on its own.

13.4% alcohol, 62 cases made.

Shipping is free when you order any combination of 12+ bottles. For orders of less than 12 bottles we offer competitive flat rate shipping throughout the US, and local couriers in Miami, FL.

100% of the profits earned by Little Wings are donated to the Little Wings Endowment Fund, benefiting the Neo Pals Organization at the University of Miami Holtz Children's Hospital NICU, and other organizations focused on improving the lives of NICU families. 

This wine is in stock and ships every Monday. 

You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase this product. All deliveries must be signed for by an adult over 21 years of age, with a valid form of ID. We strongly suggest shipping to a business address. If there is not an adult available to sign for the package, it will be returned.

This purchase is not tax deductible. 

2021 Little Wings Pinot Noir "Otto"